Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

fb comment and TRUST ME

"you have no idea what happened and how does it makes me feel... the only thing I know I can do without screwing anyone is to sit in the dark and think about it while staring at the emptiness of my mind; to later find out that without realizing it, I was crying. so then I am mad at myself, but the rage is no bigger than the sadness..."
fb, April 16,2011
-----------------------


TRUST ME
April 16, 2011


trust me, I cannot be trusted.
I want to know about you, I want you to tell me your story,

 your deepest feelings, your sadness and your joy.
but I cannot be trusted. I will take it and transform it into something else.
not a rumor, but a story for the world. 

I will never reveal  who you are or your name, but they will know...
So you will see it, your eyes will be burned as they go by letter by letter,
 your soul will be aching, your rage will increase
your hate will be on the way and you will let me know about this.
shot me with words, shot me with pain. yet so delicately you kill me.
but die it is not what I want, because the pain you make me feel is what gets me going...
alas!  when I'm sad you are happy, when I'm happy you are numb, when I'm numb, you don't care.
alas! when you are sad, I am sad too.  

and keep on like this, I cannot bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment