Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Monday, September 17, 2018

You Opened the Door and...


You Opened the Door and...

  As I enter in your life
I see the genuinity of your soul,
The inmense amount of  love that you
have reserved in your heart.

I feel valued, and  I feel happy
I feel you can be  part of my life
Just as I am in yours.

If only... I  was deserving Of your love,
 but the ingredients are missing,
The connection is absent, and I just feel restrained
to act in a way where I end up losing you completely, perhaps, that is the beauty of our friendship.











Image credited 

Open Door. Exellent Door Open Door By Le Dahu Throughout 

http://storez.co/open-door/#

Open door | Alexander Gallier | Flickr

... Open door | by Le dahu 





No comments:

Post a Comment