Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Your pain is also mine

April 5, 2009

You said you cannot survive, but here I am
dead already because of you.
I’m waiting in a hole full of darkness,
And I look up only to find you at the very edge,
Looking down, afraid of falling.

Would I see you falling?
Would you come here into this hole?
Would you go into a new one?
Falling even more deeply of what I fell?
Would you ever try to go back again?
Perhaps if we are in the same hole,
We can help each other to go back to the surface

Even if we don’t help each other…
Would there be another one to help us out of our angst?
So far, I look around and there is no one.
So far I am accompanied by loneliness’…

So what if you might fall?
You would be next to me
You will be there with me
Feel the same pain I am feeling
You will see how it is to be me

Would you ever reject your decision?
Would you ever reject not to get to know my heart?
Now, that you are falling… do you ask yourself these questions?
Because I gave you my heart, only to know that you would be returning it all broken.
Because I gave you my heart on the same way you gave yours to her…
but you count see it
Now, your heart is also broken and I cry for you

I cry on a situation when I shouldn’t have been crying…
And I act with compassion were I was supposed to show hate.
What kind of person am I?
Do am I stupid? or just too naive?
Because I don’t know what am doing anymore…

No comments:

Post a Comment