Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Months Later

I never thought I would see that again, but there it was, and I couldn't believe it.

my heart raced, my eyes slowly traced his words: Is it you on formspring? My heart yelled YES, it is! and I am doing it because I still love you, because I need you, because I want you back.
but I could not say it. I couldn't, instead I just typed a more formal Hello, since he didn't greet me. "hey" he answer back and added: "are you the one messaging me on formspring?"
again I wanted to tell him my feelings, but I said something else.
I was too nervous, it took me some seconds to think on what to say, and typing it was even worst, my hands were trembling, I fought against them to guide them to the right keys and press them.

"yes, too bad you find out quickly, I was having fun"

"Well, might as well keep at it
they're nice"

"hahaha, thanks" *bows*

"I have my hunches
anyway time for dinner
later"

" ^^! Bon appettite"

my heart was still pumping faster, too fast for me being sitting down. my shaking hands troubled to tell my friend I could not chat to her any longer.
I wished I had the guts to tell him how I feel about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment