Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cold

So lonely I feel, so lonely I've become
without you I can't be
without you I am myself no more
I wonder what will you think
when you discover the truth
that one it is me
thinking of you
because your lips I miss
oh... how much I desire from you received a kiss again...
because I miss how safe I was in your arms.
how your voice and your caresses made me
so happy, so calm, you tamed the beast inside of me
and now we both are dying without your love.
I'm begging you, because I need you
do not be so cold
remember all our love
because the best days I had, I had them with you.
here is a secret I can share, and I hope you know it.
all those places we went have from me and you a story
I can't never replaced
so happy you made me, that I cannot visit them again
it will remind me of my former happyness and it will
make me feel depressed because you are not there.
forming new memories will not be the same.
the places will lost the meaning once you gave them


SPWolf

July 24, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment