Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Song/ Poem W/E

Song/ Poem W/E

___________________________

I will never be as beautiful as the girls you like

I will never have a breath taking body

I will never be an unreachable for you

but you now are unreachable for me.

woe is me, I miss your scent and the taste of your lips

and all the love I have for you

will have to die.

a sacrifice I have to make

a sacrifice for my own sake

I can take no more this misery,

my love for you its a mystery

I wish I could say you may never find

someone like me. what a terrible lie

I don't want to believe....

someone better you have to search

I wish it could be me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment