Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dismissed


  I wonder if you will ever ask
What had changed? Why so sudden?

But, why would you  ask?
When it's clear you don't want this.
I run my hand on your hair.
And you take my wrist and place 
My hand away.

You do want love, but you rather find it 
In someone else.
A hard catch, a "worthy" prey
And then you complain 
That no one is willing to stay.

I continue, stupidly trying
Why am I doing  this? 
I  have ask myself  a few times
Strangely enough,  I don't feel like 
You have wasted my time.
Since  I have invest so much, to have your trust

For you that is all,
For me it's not enough .
I cup your face in my hands
I wrap myself in your arms
I have kiss you tenderly, and
I have kiss you with passion.
We have let our bodies enjoy a possible IF

None of that you want.
Or at least, not from me.
I know you can't love me.
I know you never will, so,
excuse me for making you feel
wanted, some day it will go away.

So, why woud you ask?
It's not a surprise
Where did my attentions go?
When you didn't want it.





No comments:

Post a Comment