Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tick Tock.



Time passes and I hear the ticking
of the clock on the wall.
You by my side, calm and  happy
Me, by your side distracted by the sound.

The sound that, it's keeping me awake right now
The sound that interrupted while we hang out
The sound that, bother me so much, because
I haven't heard it in months.  Why now?

I want to wrap myself on your arms
 and cup your face on my hands
But the sound it's stronger now and I  can't
Do anything but to try to ignore it.

While doing this, I remember the past
The hours spend with you that I'll never get back
Much investment I have.
So little gotten back.
Must not feel guilty of that,
Because it's what I wanted.

I heard you once say that, you give
When I want, but not necessarily will happen
You sounded so sure of that, a small wound
Was made in my heart.

Maybe this is an obsession?
But now I restrain from our indiscretion
Because every time that I want to show you
How I feel, if your hand doesn't push me
Your speech will.





No comments:

Post a Comment