Powered By Blogger

S.P Wolf

I will like to share some of my Original work, and perhaphs inspire you to share yours.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Your goddess


 My unconscious tells me
To prepare for a heart ache.
You are reaching the clouds
And then you will seduce the goddess.

I will see how she falls into your arms
And you do the impossible not to let her go.
While jealousy invades my heart,
And pain once again consumes me.

I'll be all full with pain, to be dismissed I the
Worst gentle possible way.
To be ignored and to hear you say
I can't hang out today.
Must worship my goddess.

I will learn how to stand,
Being secluded and invited to hang out,
With you, and your goddess.
I will learn to like her.
But I'll burn to the site of you giving her all
Your attention, and the love I could never get,
And I'll burn until I am re born again
And see why she is what you deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment